Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Colorless Eyes - LKJSlain


Awake too late
and I'm looking for the answers -
too many questions in my head.
Was it right?
Was it wrong that I remember.
Something left unsaid.


I'm not the devil
But I wear a good disguise.
I'm not psychotic,
I'm just strange.
I have no sympathy for colorless eyes
I need time to re-engage.


The chance I need
Is in your grasp
You hold the rope around my neck
Now it's time to gasp.


I speak a lot of words
that have very little meaning
Around 1AM I pour out me
Will you ever reach out to me
or is that out of the question
What do you need me to be?

I write thoughts down that transcend
your every fiber.
Maybe you feel me inside your soul.
And if that scares you
then baby I've only just begun my fight.
I need a moment to become whole.


The chance I need
Is in your grasp.
You hold the rope around my neck
Now it's time to gasp.

The dreams I have
are reflected in your mind.
The one's we've always left unsaid
Turning the page
has never been easy for either of us
It's time to do the thing that I dread.

I know you think
that I have my own agenda now.
I know you think I see an end.
But colorless eyes
tell an entirely different story now
Why can't it just be that you're my friend?
Why can't it just be that you're my friend?
Why can't it just be that you're my friend? - LKJ Slain

No comments:

Post a Comment